Friday 14 March 2014

Explosion boxes

Hey Friends... I am still struggling with the blogging world, but I have been welcomed by few but very sweet crafters. So, just keeping my enthu high and aiming to a very good creative side of me. For today, just posting few explosion boxes that I made but not much satisfied with the results. Have a look.








Not at all satisfied with these, but I have found out that I love MS Score board and love creating boxes, so expect more and really beautiful boxes in the near future. For now, I have got my new stamps and distress inks day before yesterday from Itsy bitsy, so next post is on first stamping. :)

Please do leave a comment and let me know if you didn't like the boxes, I really need some thinking here... ;)

3 comments:

  1. I landed here from Sunehra's candy post..Not sure why you are not satisfied with those explosion boxes..Loved them absolutely!!!

    Anjali..
    Handmade With Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower!!!
    May I request you to remove the security check for commenting..It's asking me to prove that I am not a Robot.. :(

    Anjali..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anjali... I didn't even know you have commented here... :)))
      Thanku so much for commenting... I don't know how to remove the security check but i guess the comment section had word verification enabled, so I have removed that.. :)

      Delete

Please leave a comment :