Tuesday 10 June 2014

Wall Hanging

As i said in the previous post, I was busy in my office stuff, so couldn't post my projects over here. Keep counting this is the second one I made for a friend last weekend... ;)

This is the wall hanging and totally chic project as it includes all the different colors with many blinks... Before moving on, I wanted to share a project by Tejal mam, I wanted some inspiration on wall hanging though I had the idea of using cardboards and then linking all together... but to use different colors for all the four tabs, this idea came from this blog ..
http://tejalcreates.blogspot.in/2014/01/home-decor-project-hanging-photo-frame.html

Oki.. now the project is as follows :
 This is the top frame... of yellow pp base... I used a yellow pattern paper... also stamped few flowers and grass to make the background look more alive... used doily at the background and the butterflies to add more color.. a swan that is saying happy birthday girl... few rhinestones on the butterflies and the flowers.
 Second tab of green base... I added two frames to give boundaries tot he pictures... and added flowers diecuts... still I didn't find it that attractive so to add, I included more little flowers and sentiments to describe the friend..
 Third frame of Pink base : The photo is framed using the spellbinders square die, I cut the corners of it.. and many more flowers and 'you'r awesome sentiment'
 Fourth frame of Blue (I think.. ;)... for this one... I was not sure how to involve more colors... so I added 2 butterflies and 2 hearts one on another and pearl swirls...
 Here are all the four together... I glued a ribbon at the back of all the frames so that it can hung..
 This is the swan stamp from Itsy bitsy animal stamp set... I love how it looks...







Hope you all like it... I actually loved it... Please leave a comment and follow me as well to make me your friend.. ;)

Entering this in following :
The ItsyBitsy Anything But a Card Challenge

6 comments:

  1. Very very cute. I'm glad I was able to inspire you. Thank you for linking to my project.
    I love that green corner die cut n those flowers on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much mam...
      the green corner die is spellbinders flourishes.. :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful wall hanging. .love the details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the execution of this beautiful frame Deepti and Thank you for your kind words on my blog...I am glad I was able to inspire yuo
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mam... and you definitely deserve all the compliments.. :))

      Delete

Please leave a comment :