Sunday 18 May 2014

Dry Embossing greeting cards

Hey friends...
I was trying a new technique today by using embossing folders, as seen in my earlier cards, I ink the embossed part to make it look different... today i wanted to try something new with this technique.. so here it goes :
I embossed few cardstocks using big shot and embossing folder (cardstock 1)... then i took a piece of cardstock (cardstock 2) of the same color used in the background and embossed with the same folder and placed it on top of already embossed cardstock (cardstock1 )... I inked the second one as the same as in cardstock 1... that totally worked.. it looked so amazing that i could not stop making more cards...
Check out all.. ;)



 All the 4 cards are almost similar... I have used spellbinders nestablities square dies and memory box butterly dies...for roses I have used small punch...
For inking... ofcourse Distress ink :)) (I love these awesome inks and their colors...)... the colors are worn lipstick and black soot... Other than that few rhinestones are used to add blink and stamps are used for sentiments..




I really enjoyed making these... Please leave a comment to let me know if you liked it or not... Many thanks.. :))
Guys plz follow me as well .. :))

Entering these in Color conception dry embossing challenge :

4 comments:

  1. A fun set of cards Deepti. TFS at Color Conceptions Challenge.Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your cards are lovely..black one is my fav. Thanks for joining us at Color Conception Challenges.All the Best !!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment :