Thursday 8 May 2014

Another monochromatic card

I am so in love with all the inspirations that people post for their, really enjoying my time now.. ;)
Adding one more cute card that I just loved while making... Below are the details :
This is my first two-fold greeting card... I know I made a big mistake here, but somehow it still worked out for me... ;)
 The stuff I have used here are dies,stamps,pearls,distress inks. I just love these four, I have started including all the four's in my projects.

This is how the card looks when it is opened, I have left space for the sentiments for now, will add the sentiments later on..
The flowers are first diecut using itsy bitsy rose die and then distress inked to give the perfect color..
 This is the stamped image (mouse) from itsy bitsy animal clear stamps, they r amazing... it is so fun to add animals in the cards as they look so cute and specially projects that are meant for kids..
And the Happy Birthday is hand written, I loved the way to juggle the alphabets a bit.. and the die used for this sentiment is one spellbinders nestabilities that I have used in my previous project also ( http://funzycraftygifts.blogspot.in/2014/05/monochromatic-explosion-box.html )  and another one is itsy bitsy square die smaller size. the foam tapes are used between the two dies and at the bottom to make it look like a little cake.. hehe
 The butterfly die is of memory box, I love the perfect shape that thsi die gives, want to use in many more projects, but don't want to make it that common.. :(
 At the lef and right most boundary, I used one of the itsybitsy stencil that bought long back, but I have started to use it now after getting distress inks.. ;)
And the flowery die is again from itsybitsy dies, that r just awesome for the look..
I just realized that I wrote real big blog giving each and every little detail.. hehe.. I guess I am enjoying your comments..
Hope u liked the card, this is a bit kiddish, but this is so cute that I love it... Please leave a comment to let me know about it...

Entering the card in Itsy Bitsy Monochromatic challenge which you can find out here 

Many thanks,
Deepti Garg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :