Friday 2 May 2014

Monochromatic Greeting

Hey friends... My favourite stores have started with new challenges, and I am so very thankful to them for all the inspirations that we get through their ideas....Here's is what I created yesterday, and will be creating more to try my hand on this inspiration.. ;)







This is the greeting card in red and white color... white being the base. I have inked the edges of the white cardstock base. and embossed another white cardstock with itsy bitsy emobossing folder and then i inked the emobossing part in red...
For the embellishmenst i used heart foam shapes, ribbons, and rhinestones...

Entering this greeting card in following:
Hope you liked the greeting card... Please leave a comment as I am pretty bad in blogging... so help me out.. :)) c ya with more projects.. :)

10 comments:

  1. Its a superb card dear!! Keep going loved it!+

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card... Thank you for joining us at Color Conceptions Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Deepti. TFS at Color Conceptions Challenge.Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty card Deepti..Thanks for joining us at Color Conception Challenges.All the Best !!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment :